LONDON, November 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ —
Providing practical online tools and expertise, American Express Marketing Solutions supports small businesses’ needs to help them to grow
American Express has announced the launch of a product to support its customer network of small businesses in the UK. American Express Marketing Solutions is a comprehensive suite of practical tools and expertise accessible online to help the network of small merchants that accept its cards’ design and implement effective marketing strategies. The product comprises a combination of resources, all available in one place, specifically designed to help small businesses grow.
Using American Express Marketing Solutions, merchants can access a range of benefits including:
- Marketing guides: complimentary step-by-step guidance on planning and executing online and offline marketing campaigns, such as setting objectives, planning budgets, attracting customers using online channels and social media, getting the most out of business directories and leveraging local advertising and partnerships. The social media small business guide  is one of the helpful resources.
- Preferential partner offers: American Express small merchants can benefit from a number of exclusive small business offers  designed to help them in their marketing efforts. Offers available until the end of the year include:
- 20% discount from Goodprint on printing and designing of offline marketing materials such as flyers and direct mailings
- 20% discount from Shopcreator on setting up and running a website for e-commerce
- 50% off listing on vouchercloud, helping merchants market their discounted offers online
- All suppliers provide a hotline offering consultative support and assistance to all American Express merchants
- Customer insights: complimentary, aggregated demographic and lifestyle insights about customers in a business’ postcode from Experian.
Werner Decker, Senior Vice President, Merchant Services Europe, said: “We’ve developed American Express Marketing Solutions in conjunction with our customers: earlier in the year, our small merchants told us that they want help and support with marketing initiatives, which can be confusing for those without dedicated marketing staff. By listening to their needs, we’ve been able to design the right package of tools and extend great offers to them, giving them the support that can be difficult to find if you’re a small merchant without the resources of a bigger company behind you.”
For more information about American Express Marketing Solutions, visit: americanexpress.co.uk/marketingsolutions
SOURCE American Express