I am delighted to introduce our new design here at Small Business Trends. Starting this weekend we are phasing in the new design.
You will immediately see a cleaner, lighter design with countless visual improvements, including a different size and style of font and improved layout.
We also added expanded navigation to make it easier to find content in the site. Small Business Trends is over 10 years old, and has over 10,000 pages in it. However, finding some of our best content has sometimes been a challenge — information and articles will be easier to find with the improved navigation.
Over the coming weeks you will see even more changes, including:
- A responsive element that adjusts automatically for different size devices
- New added functionality and features
- Improved navigation beyond what we’ve already phased in
- A rating system for our reviews (products and book reviews)
- Tweaks to various pages to improve intuitiveness
And we’ve done it all for you. There’s been months of work behind the scenes to make this happen. We’ve invested substantially in upgrading our systems.
We need your help, too. Over the next few weeks, if you see anything that doesn’t look right or any error messages, please leave a comment below. Or send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.