The folks over at Asset Panda have put together a nifty little graphic that defines five asset tracking hacks. They are as follows:
1. Kill the Spreadsheet – Stop wasting time with spreadsheets that are not shared or mobile.
2. Ditch Expensive Hardware – Most small businesses already have smart phones or tablets in hand. Therefore, there is really no need to purchase expensive hardware unless one scans a lot.
3. Backup To the Cloud – Make sure your asset tracking is on the cloud, accessible to everyone and backed up.
4. Mobile Apps – Make sure your asset tracking software has mobile apps so you can use your smart phone and/or tablet.
5. Integration Is Important – Check to see if your asset tracking software integrates with your accounting software and any other tools such as email.
There you have it – and here are these same hacks visually.