MONTEREY, Calif., May 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — A distinctive program designed to give clients an efficient and comprehensive medical evaluation in one of the most coveted resort and golf destinations in the country, The Monterey Program For Executive Health approaches preventative medical care with patients’ time and comfort in mind. The elite physicians at The Monterey Program spend a full day with the patient to complete comprehensive screening, imaging and other advanced diagnostics—all in a sanctuary setting.
The program is the first executive health program in Northern California to add new screenings for:
- Alzheimer screening. Dr. Geiler and his team are the first in Northern California to offer this advanced screening through an Executive Exam program. Dr. Geiler and his team administer a blood test for Alzheimer’s disease that predicts with astonishing accuracy whether a healthy person will develop the disease
- General dementia
- Lung cancer screening. There is evidence that screening persons aged 55 to 74 years who have cigarette smoking histories of 30 or more pack-years and who, if they are former smokers, have quit within the last 15 years reduces lung cancer mortality by 20% and all-cause mortality by 6.7%.
- Screening for Diabetes early markers
“Our goal at The Monterey Program is to help our clients fully understand their medical picture, so they can convert that knowledge into action,” Dr. Geiler says. “In addition to undergoing the most advanced diagnostics in the medical industry, the client is given a comprehensive risk-factor assessment that analyzes family and patient medical histories and current lifestyle habits. Experienced, licensed professionals evaluate the status of patients’ nutrition and fitness levels and work with the physicians to create tailored lifestyle suggestions that integrate seamlessly into their often busy daily routines. The client and doctor will then work together to develop a personalized wellness plan that includes a discussion of risk factors and illness prevention.
When the evaluation is complete, the client receives an extensive, customized medical report with a health profile, results, interpretations and recommendations for follow-up care. This detailed report of the patient’s evaluation is conveniently stored as a digital file on a small flash drive.
As an additional service, The Monterey Program offers corporate packages for businesses to provide to their top executive officers. The program can turn essential preventative care into a productive and relaxing corporate retreat.
The Monterey Program is located on the campus of top-rated Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula (CHOMP), which is nestled in the lush Del Monte Forest. CHOMP is a fully accredited hospital honored by Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award for 2 years in a row (2011-2012), in addition to its 100 Best Hospitals for: Cardiac Surgery (2012-2013), Orthopedic Surgery (2012-2013), and Spine Surgery (2012).
The Monterey Program For Executive Health Contact:
- Phone: 855-500-MPEH (6734)
- Physical Address: Garden West level of Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula 23625 Holman Highway Monterey, California
- Website: www.mpexecutivehealth.com
- E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Monterey Program For Executive Health