You’ve created the perfect product or service and are getting great feedback from your initial customers. So it seems as if you’re on to something and are offering your customers a value at a price they feel is reasonable.
There’s only one problem, though. You’re marketing efforts seem to be falling short.
The good news is that now you can get a marketing makeover with some help from the pros in the Marketing Makeover for Your Small Business  contest!
The grand prize winner will receive (at an estimated value of $25,000):
- Creation and distribution of one streaming ad on the CBS Radio online network in the market of your choice.
- Creation and distribution of display ads on CBS Local websites, again, in the market of your choice.
- Strategy advice from the experts at CBS Local and Constant Contact on a marketing plan for your business.
- Six months of CBS Local Search and search engine marketing campaigns.
- A year of Constant Contact’s Toolkit Essential Package.
Second prize (valued at $5,000) will include:
- Creation and running of a streaming audio ad on CBS Radio’s online network.
- Creation and distribution of display ads on CBS Local websites (again, in both cases, in the market of your choice).
Third place prize will include:
- A Gold Audio Ad Center package
- Creation of a custom audio ad.
Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges all of whom are experts at small business marketing. They include Technology Evangelist at SmallBizTechnology, Ramon Ray; author and Associate Professor of Marketing at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania Jonah Berger, Director of Digital Marketing Education at Constant Contact, Ron Cates; and CEO of Small Business Trends, Anita Campbell.
The contest is open to U.S. small businesses only and will end June 30, 2014.
So don’t waste any time – ENTER NOW TODAY !