After much nail-biting and anticipation, we’re happy to announce this year’s Community Choice winners for the 2014 Small Business Influencer Awards.
Below are the top five popular votes in each category, including Apps, Corporations, News Outlets, Journalists, Leaders, Experts, Marketing Campaign, and Growth Story, as chosen by the small business community:
- Chic CEO, Inc.
- Grow Map
- G2 Crowd
- Veteran Owned Business Project
- business by MILES
- Liberty Tax Service
- Converge Enterprise
- B2B Exit Software
- The Nextiva App
- Gwen Moran
- Susan Ward
- Lauren Simonds
- Marie Alonso
- Donna Fenn
- Andrij Harasewych
- Nile Flores
- Michelle Long
- Dominique Molina
- John Spence
- CruiseOne – Shopping Cart Abandonment Email Marketing Campaign
- Cupertino Plumbing & ReachLocal
- When Was The Last Time You Had A Buzz?
- Branding Alaine Portner
- Blue Chip Athletic CRM Lead Gen Strategy
- Wagepoint Becomes First Multi-Country Payroll Software
- Abe’s Market Grows 4400%
- Window Genie Grows to 22 States
- Stitch Labs
- Salon Success Strategies Grows 300% Without Advertising
There are two parts to the Small Business Influencer Awards:
- Community Choice (determined by popular vote)
- Top 100 Champions (judged portion)
The Top 100 Champions will be designated separately once the judges’ votes are in, and will be based 40% on the popular vote and 60% on the judges’ votes.
The Top 100 Champions will be announced no later than September 26, 2014.
Honoring All Winners
We hope to see you at the Small Business Influencer Awards Gala on October 22, 2014, in New York City to honor both the Community Choice and the Top 100 Champions.
Register now for both the Gala and the Small Business Summit and save 25% on your ticket using the discount code “SBTRENDS.”
Congratulations to all of the winners! I am excited to see the top 100.
Way to go all you winners out there!
Well its a great way to honor those who have done well in every business scenario. I wish them good luck & carry on with their good work.