NEWTON, Mass., Feb. 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ — Attivio, Inc., the software company reinventing Big Data Search and Dexterity, today announced the availability of Attivio® 4.3, the only single platform for addressing all search and discovery initiatives within an organization. Unlike other platforms that require heavy coding, IT involvement or separate point solutions, Attivio 4.3 makes it easy to deliver unlimited search and analytic applications from a single reusable platform.
Attivio 4.3 delivers new functionality and improvements that make it dramatically easier to build, deploy, and manage contextually relevant applications that drive revolutionary insight. Companies with structured and unstructured data in disparate silos can now quickly gain immediate access to all information with universal contextual enrichment, all delivered from Attivio’s agile enterprise platform.
“Information is a company’s most valuable asset and those who can most easily tap into that resource will be the fiercest market competitors,” said Will Johnson, CTO at Attivio. “Attivio 4.3 puts the power of enterprise search into the hands of the non-technical business users with the ease of a single index. Attivio is moving enterprise search beyond the single search box into the next generation of Big Data Dexterity solutions.”
AIE 4.3 Key Features
- ASAP: Attivio Search Application Platform – a simple, intuitive user interface for non-technical users building search-based applications;
- SAIL: Search Analytics Interactive Layer – offers more robust functionality and an enhanced user experience;
- Advanced Entity Extraction: New machine-learning based entity extraction module enriches content with higher accuracy and improved disambiguation, enabling deeper discovery and providing a smart alternative to managing entity dictionaries;
- Simplified Management: Empowers business users to handle documents and manage settings in a code-free environment;
- Composite Documents: Unique ability to search across document fragments optimized to deliver sub-second response times;
- New Designer Tools: Simplifies Attivio management through Visual Workflow and Component Editors, enables all users to design and build custom processing logic in an integrated UI.
For more information about Attivio 4.3, visit Introducing 4.3.
- Attivio 4.3 Datasheet
- Attivio Twitter
- Attivio Insighters
Attivio is the leading Big Data Profiling and Discovery platform that gives leaders the power to take action with confidence by making information meaningful, accessible and actionable in ways that used to be impossible. Attivio’s agile, enterprise-grade platform seamlessly integrates with existing environments, and provides immediate visibility into all information and robust enrichment capabilities to enable users across the organization to act with certainty, improve productivity and achieve global impact.
Attivio is a trademark of Attivio, Inc. All other names are trademarks of their respective companies.
Dawn Sullivan or Molly Delaney
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/attivio-unveils-new-enterprise-search-updates-300030023.html