April is already under way. Look for events coming this week in New York, Cincinnati and Kansas City. But looking ahead to May and June there are some big events on the horizon too.
For instance on May 21, the Small Business Market Expo will be held in the Cobb Galleria Centre in Atlanta. Then in April at America’s Small Business Summit in Washington D.C., seven regional finalists and 100 Blue Ribbon Finalists will be honored with the Big Dream Small Business of the Year award.
To see a full list or to submit your own event, contest or award listing, visit the Small Business Events Calendar.
Featured Events, Contests and Awards
2016 Small Business Book Awards – Nominations Opened March 2!
April 27, 2016, Online
Calling all Business Book Authors, Promoters, Publishers and Readers – we’ve opened up the nominations for the 2016 Small Business Book Awards! NOMINATE your favorite business books published in 2015 by April 27th today.
Small Business Book Awards – Voting Begins April 28!
May 11, 2016, Online
Voting for Small Business Book Awards begins on April 28, 2016 and runs through May 11, 2016 11:59 am PT. Voting is fast and easy. Once the voting period begins, simply visit the Business Book Awards site and click the red vote button. You can also visit on the “Categories” tab and select the categories you’d like to see. Then simply place your votes for the books you would like to see win!
Small Business Market Expo
May 21, 2016, Atlanta, Ga.
Don’t miss the opportunity to connect with small businesses, market your organization and tap into a network of entrepreneurs, service providers, financial organizations, business coaches, and franchises.
VIP (25% off)
DREAM BIG Small Business of the Year Award
June 14, 2016, Washington, DC
The DREAM BIG Small Business of the Year Award, sponsored by Sam’s Club®, celebrates the success of small business and honors its contributions to America’s economic growth. The Small Business of the Year, 7 regional finalists, and 100 Blue Ribbon winners will be honored on June 14 during America’s Small Business Summit in Washington, D.C. There are two ways to participate: 1. Nominate a local small business that’s making a big impact in its community. 2. Apply directly if you are a small business that’s committed to your community, employees, and customers.
- Strategic HR Conference
April 12, 2016, New York City, N.Y.
- Operations Summit 2016, Direct-to-Customer and Omnichannel Operations
April 12, 2016, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Get Motivated! Kansas City
April 12, 2016, Kansas City, Mo.
- Let’s Put Your Business on the Map with Google
April 12, 2016, Miami, Fla.
- Energy Leadership: Enhancing Team Dynamics
April 12, 2016, Online
- Intro to Social Media Marketing
April 12, 2016, Riegelwood, N.C.
- East Bay Professionals Networking Mixer – Blind Tiger Oakland 4/12
April 12, 2016, Oakland, Calif.
- Channelnomics, Channel Conference MSP
April 13, 2016, New York City, N.Y.
- Millennial 20/20
April 13, 2016, London, U.K.
- NAFE San Antonio Luncheon Event April
April 13, 2016, San Antonio, Texas
- Linked N Chicago LIVE at Bottled Blonde April 13th
April 13, 2016, Chicago, Ill.
- Internet Marketing Workshop – Washington Dc
April 13, 2016, Rockville, Md.
- Social eCommerce
April 14, 2016, Chicago, Ill.
- San Diego Conference on A Matter of Ethics: Facing the Fear of Doing The Right Thing
April 14, 2016, San Diego, Calif.
- Lunch and Launch – Conscious Leadership for Entrepreneurs
April 15, 2016, Columbus, Ohio
- How to Create a Website Fast and Easy WordPress Website Training in Miami
April 16, 2016, Miami, Fla.
- Washington DC – FREE Internet Marketing Seminar
April 16, 2016, McLean, Va.
- IEG Sponsorship Conference
April 17, 2016, Chicago, Ill.
- Get Motivated! Des Moines
April 19, 2016, Des Moines, Iowa
- Webinar: Be Prepared with Sales Tax CPR
April 19, 2016, Online
- INTERNET MARKETING WORKSHOP – Portland
April 23, 2016, Online
- Conversion Conference Las Vegas
May 19, 2016, Las Vegas, Nav.
- The Ultimate Small Business Leadership Conference
September 23, 2016, San Diego, Calif.
Image: Cobb Galleria Centre