Come holiday season and everybody is going to get super busy.
If you’re planning on using FedEx (NYSE: FDX) for shipping during this busy time of the year, it’s a good idea to keep all the important dates in mind.
2016 FedEx Holiday Shipping Deadlines
Luckily, FedEx has already announced the last days to ship this year so your shipments arrive on or before December 25.
If you’re using FedEx Express, FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery, here are the dates to circle on your calendar.
- FedEx First Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight and FedEx 2Day will deliver on December 24. A $16 Saturday delivery fee will apply per package. These shipments must be tendered by December 23 to receive December 24 delivery.
- FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery will not deliver on December 24.
- You can use FedEx SameDay service or any other expedited services to ship on Christmas Day.
- You can find the delivery time and FedEx delivery choices for your U.S. and international shipments by using the Get Rates and Transmit Times application.
FedEx Christmas Shipping Deadlines
To make it easier, here’s an overview of FedEx’s Christmas shipping deadlines:
- Dec 12 – Deadline for SmartPost shipments.
- Dec 17 – Deadline for Home Delivery and Ground Delivery shipments.
- Dec 20 – Deadline for Express Save shipments.
- Dec 22 – Deadline for 2-Day and 2-Day A.M. shipments.
- Dec 23 – Deadline for Standard Overnight, Priority Overnight, First Overnight shipments.
- Dec 25 – Deadline for SameDay shipments.
FedEx Photo via Shutterstock