ZOHO has a suite of apps designed to address virtually every aspect of your business. Finance Seminar ’19 is going to bring these tools together so you can streamline the day-to-day operations of your business.
The free finance seminar is designed to help you learn everything you need to know about Zoho apps.
Small business owners, bookkeepers, and CPAs will be able to dive deep into accounting. According to Zoho, the seminar will show you how to manage everything from invoicing and expense policies to analytics, approval workflows, and more.
Zoho says the event is especially suited for people who are completely new to the finance tools the software offers.
The seminar will cover an overview of the Finance Suite followed by Sales and Finance, Zoho CRM and Zoho Books, Expense Management, and Online Sales and Inventory Management.
You will also meet Zoho’s product team one-on-one to answer all your questions.
The event is best for those who are completely new to Zoho’s finance tools and will show you how you can empower your business with its cloud-based finance platform.
Zoho is going to hold four seminars in the month of July, with the first one taking place in New York City on July 16th/17th, 2019.
The other seminars are going to be held in Miami, Houston, and Los Angeles.
You can register for the seminars and find out the dates for the other cities by clicking the red button.
Register Now 
Featured Events, Contests and Awards
Free Seminar: Basics and Best Practices for Streamlining Business Finances (NYC, NY) 
July 16, 2019, New York, NY
Join this free finance seminar to dive deep into accounting for small business owners, bookkeepers and CPAs. You’ll learn all about Zoho apps and how you can manage everything from invoicing and expense policies to analytics, approval workflows, and more with a single suite. Register today, it’s free!
Listening to the Voice of the Customer 
October 16, 2019, Chicago, Ill.
Led by veteran product development and market research experts, this course will introduce Voice of the Customer (VOC) market research and teach you to use it to accelerate innovation in business-to-business markets. The workshop uses a lively, interactive format with numerous hands-on activities and practice exercises to build skills and will also expose you to the latest applications of these techniques in areas such as machine learning and journey mapping.
SMALLBIZ ($100 Off)
- New York School of Real Estate Finance 
July 15, 2019, Online
- SkySprout Summit – Columbus Marketing Conference 
July 16, 2019, Columbus, Ohio
- Free Seminar: Basics and Best Practices for Streamlining Business Finances (Miami, FL) 
July 18, 2019, Miami, Fla.
- Free Seminar: Basics and Best Practices for Streamlining Business Finances (Houston, TX) 
July 19, 2019, Houston, Texas
- Free Seminar: Basics and Best Practices for Streamlining Business Finances (Los Angeles, CA) 
July 25, 2019, Los Angeles, Cali.
- Developing an HR Strategy (Seminar) 
August 14, 2019, San Francisco, Calif.
- Funding a Business Course – Application Deadline 
August 23, 2019, Oakland, Calif.
- World Blockchain Roadshow
August 26, 2019, Multiple Cities
- TECHSPO Sydney 2019 
August 28, 2019, Sydney, Australia
- DigiMarCon Europe 2019 – Digital Marketing Conference & Exhibition 
September 12, 2019, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- DigiMarCon Asia Pacific 2019 – Digital Marketing Conference & Exhibition 
September 18, 2019, Singapore
- World’s Largest MBA Tour is Coming to Philadelphia – Register for FREE 
September 30, 2019, Philadelphia, Pa.
- DigiMarCon Singapore 2019 – Digital Marketing Conference & Exhibition 
October 02, 2019, Singapore
- World’s Largest MBA Tour is Coming to Miami – Register for FREE 
October 16, 2019, Miami, Fla.
- World’s Largest MBA Tour is Coming to Austin – Register for FREE 
October 21, 2019, Austin, Texas
- TECHSPO Dubai 2019 
October 22, 2019, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Rhodium Weekend 
October 24, 2019, Las Vegas, Nev.
- World’s Largest MBA Tour is Coming to Denver – Register for FREE 
October 28, 2019, Denver, Colo.
- Small Business Expo 2019 – LOS ANGELES (October 30, 2019) 
October 30, 2019, Los Angeles, Calif.
- IMPACT>MOBILITY USA 2019 
November 04, 2019, San Diego, Calif.
This weekly listing of small business events, contests and awards is provided as a community service by Small Business Trends .
You can see a full list of events, contest and award listings or post your own events by visiting the Small Business Events Calendar .