Listening to what your customers say has always been important, but with today’s technology, it is a must.
Because your customers can get in touch with your business on multiple channels at all hours of the day, it is essential to keep track of the conversation and respond accordingly.
“Listening to the Voice of the Customer” is a workshop designed to teach you how to listen to your customers. Applied Marketing Science (AMS) is going to hold the two-day workshop at the University Club of Chicago from October 16-17, 2019.
In this workshop, you will learn how to target and survey your customers by asking them the right question. The workshop then shows you what to do with this information by analyzing the customer interviews and extracting what they need.
The hands-on activity includes exercises to build skills along with exposure to the latest applications in areas such as machine learning and journey mapping.
You can download the course overview here (PDF).
Enter Discount Code SMALLBIZ and Get $100 off the course registration.
Click the red button and register.
Featured Events, Contests and Awards
Listening to the Voice of the Customer
October 16, 2019, Chicago, Ill.
Led by veteran product development and market research experts, this course will introduce Voice of the Customer (VOC) market research and teach you to use it to accelerate innovation in business-to-business markets. The workshop uses a lively, interactive format with numerous hands-on activities and practice exercises to build skills and will also expose you to the latest applications of these techniques in areas such as machine learning and journey mapping.
SMALLBIZ ($100 Off)
- Developing an HR Strategy (Seminar)
August 14, 2019, San Francisco, Calif.
- Funding a Business Course – Application Deadline
August 23, 2019, Oakland, Calif.
- World Blockchain Roadshow
August 26, 2019, Multiple Cities
- TECHSPO Sydney 2019
August 28, 2019, Sydney, Australia
- DigiMarCon Europe 2019 – Digital Marketing Conference & Exhibition
September 12, 2019, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- DigiMarCon Asia Pacific 2019 – Digital Marketing Conference & Exhibition
September 18, 2019, Singapore
- World’s Largest MBA Tour is Coming to Philadelphia – Register for FREE
September 30, 2019, Philadelphia, Pa.
- DigiMarCon Singapore 2019 – Digital Marketing Conference & Exhibition
October 02, 2019, Singapore
- World’s Largest MBA Tour is Coming to Miami – Register for FREE
October 16, 2019, Miami, Fla.
- World’s Largest MBA Tour is Coming to Austin – Register for FREE
October 21, 2019, Austin, Texas
- TECHSPO Dubai 2019
October 22, 2019, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Rhodium Weekend
October 24, 2019, Las Vegas, Nev.
- World’s Largest MBA Tour is Coming to Denver – Register for FREE
October 28, 2019, Denver, Colo.
- Small Business Expo 2019 – LOS ANGELES (October 30, 2019)
October 30, 2019, Los Angeles, Calif.
- IMPACT>MOBILITY USA 2019
November 04, 2019, San Diego, Calif.
- National Small Business Week
May 03, 2020, Online
This weekly listing of small business events, contests and awards is provided as a community service by Small Business Trends.
You can see a full list of events, contest and award listings or post your own events by visiting the Small Business Events Calendar.
It is about using the right tools depending on your goals. You need to define the metric you want to measure and use the right tool for that.