Plans range from $9 per month to $390 per year. Advanced features include unlimited invoicing, transaction processing, and concierge support. There’s also a 7-day free trial available.
OneUp is an online business banking solution. The invoicing software lets you input accounts, track transactions, and even forecast your company’s finances. There’s even a smart assistant that offers business advice based on the financial information you add. The invoicing portion of the tool allows users to send quotes, get paid, and even calculate expenses like sales tax.
Plans range from $9 per month for one user to $169 per month for unlimited users. There’s also a 30-day free trial offered.
Chargebee is an invoicing software that is built for subscription based businesses and recurring payments. You can set up billing schedules, create invoicing templates and proration, and even manage your taxes. The invoice software even integrates with third party tools like Salesforce, Paypal, and Stripe. This allows you to automate everything from sales and CRM to the ability to accept online payments through various payment gateways.
The invoicing tool is completely free for up to three users until you hit up to $100,000 in revenue. Then plans range from $249 to $549 per month. And it includes everything you need to manage subscriptions and recurring payments.
What is the best way to create invoices for your business?
The best way to create invoices is by using a tool that can automate as much of the process as possible. The specifics vary from business to business. But for many, this involves choosing an invoicing software that lets you save templates for the invoices you send regularly. Some also send recurring invoices to regular clients.
What are the benefits of invoicing and billing software?
In general, invoicing and billing software is designed to help businesses facilitate easy payments as well as getting paid on time. Here are some of the specific benefits:
- Save time: Manually creating and sending invoices can be time-consuming. Then you have to manage your payments and billing information in a separate spreadsheet or document. Invoicing software provides time-saving features like templates, automatic billing, and reminders.
- Get paid faster: When it’s easy for you to send invoices, your clients get invoices faster. Invoicing software can also make it easier for them to pay with credit cards or online accounts. So it removes barriers for them to actually send the money they owe.
- Keep financial records: Invoicing software stores your previous invoices and payments in one dashboard. So if you ever need to go back and look at a payment or find billing details, you know where to find that information.
- Offer accurate payment breakdowns: Sending a general invoice to clients may leave them wondering what they’re actually paying for. Many invoice software programs offer the ability to break down invoices into specific projects or hourly rates. This provides more information to clients so they’re more likely to feel comfortable with their payment.
- Look professional with clients: A professional invoicing software provides a streamlined experience for your clients. This contributes to your overall brand image. And it can make them more likely to continue your business relationship going forward.
What is the best free invoicing software for small business?
The best free invoice software depends on your company’s needs. Zoho Invoice, Square Invoice, Wave, PayPal, Quickbooks Online, and Harvest all offer free options. Zoho, Wave, and Quickbooks offer the most features for users that want to manage multiple elements of their business finances. PayPal and Square are perfect for those that just want a simple solution. And Harvest is an ideal free invoicing software for those that need to bill for hourly work.
More in: Software and Apps