Coffee pods have simplified the process of making specialty brews so anyone can make them without having to go to a barista. With so many assorted flavors readily available coffee pod machines are quickly replacing or becoming a welcomed addition to traditional drip coffee machines.
This has led offices to buy coffee pod machines to give their employees an option from traditional drip coffee.
If you are considering buying a coffee pod machine here are the top machines that are now available on Amazon. Use this list as a guide to buy your next coffee pod machine.
Best Coffee Pod Machines for Your Office
- Top Pick: Keurig K155 Office Pro Commercial Coffee Maker
- Runner Up: Breville Nespresso Nespresso Creatista
- Best Value: Hamilton Beach 49945 FlexBrew Single-Serve Coffee Maker
Keurig K155 Office Pro Commercial Coffee Maker
Top Pick: This is one of the best Keurig coffee maker specially designed to be a workhorse in the office. It has a 90 Oz water reservoir with 4 brew sizes (4, 6, 8, and 10 ounces) producing mild to strong brews. With a brewing time of less than one minute, this K-Cup coffee machine also has a full-color LCD screen, programmable features, and auto on and off.
Breville Nespresso Nespresso Creatista
Runner Up: This Breville machine lets you create barista-grade coffee such as espresso, flat whites, cappuccinos, and latte macchiatos. A TFT LCD display guides you through the brewing process to quickly make a great cup of coffee. It is made of brushed stainless steel, and it uses Nespresso capsules with more than 30 flavors.
Hamilton Beach 49945 FlexBrew Single-Serve Coffee Maker
Best Value: The Hamilton Beach brand delivers on value with price and flexibility. You can brew up to a 10 Oz. cup with a single-serve pod (compatible with any K-cup pod) or 14 Oz. using ground coffee. This compact unit has an easy-to-fill water reservoir and it is easy to use.
Keurig K-Elite Coffee Maker
This Keurig K-Elite is another K-Cup espresso and coffee brewer with iced coffee capability. This machine brews 4, 6, 8, 10, 12oz cup sizes with brew strength options as well as hot water on demand for soups or hot chocolate. The brushed silver body also houses a 75 Oz. water reservoir and brew maintenance reminder to keep your K-Cup machine clean.
Cuisinart SS-10P1 Premium 72-Ounce Single-Serve Coffeemaker
This Cuisinart is made of stainless steel that comes with a fully programmable LCD display. You can control auto on/off switch, adjustable temperature control settings, and auto-rinse in the display. You can use any brand of single-cup k-pods including Keurig K-Cup pods to brew your coffee.
De’Longhi Nespresso Vertuo Coffee and Espresso Machine
With this De’Longhi Nespresso Vertuo, you can make barista-grade brewed single-serve coffee or espresso cups. Using Nespresso’s Centrifusion technology delivers the best in-cup results. The machine warms up in only 15 seconds and it shuts off automatically after 9 minutes of inactivity. You get 4 different cup sizes and a 54 Oz. water reservoir.
Lavazza BLUE Classy Mini Single Serve Espresso Coffee Machine
The Lavazza BLUE Classy Mini Single Serve machine has a high-pressure system for long and short brews to make an espresso or lungo (double espresso). This machine is small and easy to use with just two buttons. It uses the Lavazza Blue capsules with coffee the company has been roasting since 1895.
Breville BNV250RED1BUC1 Vertuo Coffee and Espresso Machine
The Breville version of this Nespresso Vertuo coffee machine brews Espresso (1.35 oz), Double Espresso (2.7 oz), Gran Lungo (5 oz), and Coffee (7.7 oz) as well as iced coffee and latte drinks. The machine includes an aeroccino milk frother, a 40 Oz. water reservoir, and precision brewing for each capsule.
CHULUX Stainless Steel Single Serve Machine
The CHULUX stainless steel machine lets you brew with a capsule or ground coffee using a reusable filter. This machine only has one button, and it is very easy to use. It supports the K-Cup capsules, and the water reservoir only holds 10 Oz. This is the perfect machine for a small or home office.
Illy Y3.3 Espresso and Coffee Machine
Illy is a globally recognized coffee brand and this machine uses its iperEspresso capsules to make perfect cups of espresso and coffee. The machine has two programmable settings, a 25. 4 oz water reservoir, automatic ejection of used capsules, and an adjustable cup stand.
What to Look for in Coffee Pod Machines
There are many brands of coffee pod machines and choosing the right one for your office will depend on what you want to offer your staff. As a machine everyone can use, look for these features so everyone can enjoy the coffee they make.
- Ease of Use: One of the reasons you are buying a coffee pod machine is to quickly make quality and specialty brews. Make sure it is easy to use so you won’t spend a lot of time making a cup of coffee.
- Coffee Flavors: Even though the machine makers have their own pods, choose a brand coffee companies make capsules for. This will ensure a wide range of flavors for your machine.
- Smart Controls: With smart controls connected to an app you can simplify the process of making a cup of coffee controls. This includes customized brewing settings.
- Programmable Automatic Cleaning: A clean machine will not change the flavor of your coffee and automatic cleaning ensures your machine will always be clean.
- Customizable Brewing: Look for machines that let you adjust the size and strength of your coffee as well as save the settings.
- Branding: Manufacturers from Breville to De’Longhi have rights to make Nespresso machines so don’t let that confuse you.
- Quality Materials: Look for stainless steel and high-grade plastics to keep your machine running for the long run.
- Environmentally Friendly Pods: While most pods are made of plastic, there are brands that make 100% compostable pods.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
More in: Small Business Essentials