Digital Summit Minneapolis is a two-day marketing conference that will be held on August 16-17, 2023, at the Minneapolis Convention Center. The conference will feature over 35 sessions led by industry experts, covering topics such as SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, content marketing, and more. There will also be networking opportunities, workshops, and social events.
Digital Summit Minneapolis aims to help marketers learn new skills, stay up-to-date on the latest trends, and network with other professionals in the industry. The conference is designed for marketers of all levels, from beginners to experienced professionals.
Here are some of the benefits of attending the summit:
- Learn from industry experts
- Stay up-to-date on the latest marketing trends
- Network with other marketers
- Get inspired and motivated
If you’re looking for a way to improve your marketing skills and stay ahead of the curve, then Digital Summit Minneapolis is the event for you. Click on the red button and register now to attend.
Featured Events, Contests and Awards
Digital Summit Minneapolis
August 16, 2023, Minneapolis, Minneapolis, United States
Sharpen your marketing skill set through our workshops and sessions, that address tactical, practical and strategic ideas from the best marketing talent in the country!
The Beauty Trends Conference
September 27, 2023, London, England
Forty three beauty visionaries will share their expertise on the hottest trends and show stopping innovations to dominate online and in-store. Featuring the latest digital and tech, social media, influencer marketing and retailer insights — to stay irresistibly on trend.
Reuters Events: Customer Service And Experience East 2023
November 07, 2023, Brooklyn, United States
This event brings together senior leaders from the world’s most influential brands to shape service & experience as disciplines across industry lines. Arm yourself with the insights, metrics & strategies you need to rally your organization around CX and deliver a unified, frictionless experience.
- Spotlight on Dealer Tech
July 11, 2023, Online
- Advancing AEC Knowledge Management 2023
July 31, 2023, Denver, Colorado
- Advancing Construction Decarbonization 2023 | Jul 31 – Aug 2 | Denver, CO
July 31, 2023, Denver, United States
- Lift San Francisco 2023
August 03, 2023, San Francisco, United States
- Digital Enterprise CIO and Data Transformation Assembly – August 2023
August 08, 2023, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Innovation Review on Software Defined Vehicles
August 09, 2023, Mountain View, CA
- World Conference on Ophthalmology & Eye Care
August 21, 2023, Rome, Italy
- OPEX Culture Conference
September 07, 2023, London, United Kingdom
- Advancing Mass Timber Construction 2023 | September 11 – 13 | Atlanta, GA
September 11, 2023, Atlanta, United States
- The Diversity & Inclusion Conference
September 13, 2023, England, London
- The Net-Zero Carbon Conference
September 13, 2023, London, United Kingdom
- The Customer Engagement & Experiences Conference
September 19, 2023, Online
- Digital Transformation & Innovation in Financial Services
September 20, 2023, London, United Kingdom
- Digital Travel Marketing Conference
September 21, 2023, Online
- Telecom Council Innovation Showcase 2023
September 22, 2023, Santa Clara, CA
- Connected Claims USA 2023
September 26, 2023, Austin, Texas
- The Digital Food Conference
September 28, 2023, London, United Kingdom
- IBPSA Flow Business Conference
September 30, 2023, Orlando, Florida
- Sustainability Reporting USA
October 02, 2023, New York, NY
- Net Zero USA 2023
October 02, 2023, New York, United States
This weekly listing of small business events, contests and awards is provided as a community service by Small Business Trends.
You can see a full list of events, contest and award listings or post your own events by visiting the Small Business Events Calendar.