Salesforce unveiled its latest iteration of Einstein, encompassing several groundbreaking AI features. The primary highlights are:
- Einstein Copilot: An innovative conversational AI assistant, Einstein Copilot will be integrated into every Salesforce application to boost productivity. It understands natural language queries and provides trustworthy answers from proprietary company data. This tool also suggests potential follow-up actions, ranging from recommended steps post-sales call to the generation of new service articles.
- Einstein Copilot Studio: A platform allowing businesses to customize their AI applications. It offers functionalities like custom AI app building, including the ability to translate natural language prompts into code and other business-specific tasks. The studio will also let companies use Einstein Copilot on various platforms such as websites, Slack, WhatsApp, and SMS.
The Einstein Trust Layer backs both the Copilot and Copilot Studio. This secure AI architecture ensures that AI outputs are rooted in customer data while upholding the company’s privacy and security standards.
Major companies like AAA, Heathrow Airport, and KPMG US are already leveraging Einstein to enhance productivity, drive revenue, and offer personalized experiences.
Marc Benioff, Chair and CEO of Salesforce, emphasized the inevitability of AI transformation for businesses. He remarked, “With Einstein Copilot and Data Cloud we’re making it easy to create powerful AI assistants and infuse trusted AI into the flow of work across every job, business, and industry. In this new world, everyone can now be an Einstein.”
The new Einstein Copilot stands out by its ability to provide precise recommendations for tasks ranging from generating digital storefronts to creating data visualizations. Moreover, it taps into a vast array of data, including telemetry data and Slack conversations.
Einstein Copilot Studio’s features encompass:
- Prompt Builder: Lets users develop AI prompts matching their brand’s communication style.
- Skills Builder: Enables companies to create custom AI actions, such as “Competitor Analysis” for meeting prep.
- Model Builder: Gives flexibility in selecting AI models, supporting integrations with major platforms like Amazon SageMaker and OpenAI.
Safeguarding all these innovations is the Einstein Trust Layer, ensuring that AI interactions are rooted in trusted data, with robust protection against data retention by third-party providers and potential toxic outputs.
Small Business Deals
Pioneering companies share their experiences:
- Shohreh Abedi from AAA emphasized the efficiency and customer engagement benefits of Salesforce’s AI.
- Peter Burns from Heathrow Airport highlighted the personalized passenger experiences enabled by Einstein.
- Atif Zaim from KPMG US sees AI as transformative as the cloud, with Einstein playing a pivotal role in client experience enhancement.
For those interested, Einstein Copilot is currently in the pilot phase, with Einstein Copilot Studio set for a pilot launch in Fall 2023. Enhancements to the Einstein Trust Layer will be available in October 2023.
For more details on Salesforce’s AI offerings and the upcoming features, click here.