Amazon unveils its newest Wi-Fi innovation: the eero Max 7. This latest release promises unparalleled speeds, courtesy of the cutting-edge Wi-Fi 7 technology and a boost from 10 Gigabit Ethernet capabilities.
The announcement spotlights a mesh system that uses TrueMesh technology to avoid interference from adjacent networks and enhance mesh latency. Moreover, the system’s prowess doesn’t stop at wireless speeds; with 10 Gigabit Ethernet, downloading a 4K movie is slashed to a mere 10 seconds.
Nick Weaver, eero’s co-founder and CEO, emphasized the system’s significance for today’s connected age. “Connectivity is core to our everyday lives—we stream movies and TV, take video calls for work, play online games with our friends, and use an ever-increasing number of connected devices,” he said.
The eero Max 7, as touted by Amazon, will serve as a game-changer for businesses, specifically those relying on efficient connectivity. Beyond rapid download and upload rates, the system can support many connected devices and offers robust support for augmented and virtual reality applications, high-definition video streaming, and intensive gaming.
Unique features and benefits include:
- Simplified setup and management: Leveraging the eero app, users can effortlessly set up their eero Max 7, administer the network, and even pause the internet.
- Backward compatibility: Ensuring future-proofing, the eero Max 7 works seamlessly with older eero generations.
- TrueMesh technology: A patented innovation, TrueMesh dynamically identifies and employs the fastest path for network traffic, guaranteeing an ultra-reliable online experience.
- Advanced security: Regular software updates are dispatched to ensure the latest security measures, including bug fixes.
- Smart home compatibility: The eero Max 7 offers unparalleled smart home connectivity, with support for over 200 devices, Matter compatibility, and an integrated Zigbee smart home hub.
The eero Max 7’s price starts at $599.99 and is set for availability through various retailers and service providers in multiple countries.
Since its inception in 2014, eero, now under Amazon’s umbrella, has continued its mission to redefine Wi-Fi and networking, offering advanced and user-centric solutions.
Small Business Deals