In today’s world, social media has become the new social proof. And social media marketing has become an indispensable tool for leveraging products and services. Besides running ad campaigns through social media more companies are looking to influencers to connect brands with customers. Customers today are ever more looking towards influencers to get insights into product reviews, seek knowledge on issues and connect with individuals with whom to share common issues. Essentially an influencer produces compelling content that influences potential buyers of a product or service by promoting or recommending the items on social media.
With the advent of influencer marketing driven by the advent of social media personalities, brands and businesses are more than ever looking for influencers to help them connect with customers. In today’s global marketplace more and more consumers trust the recommendations made by their favorite influencers. In fact, global influencer marketing is expected to grow to $16.4 billion in 2022, up from $ 13.8 billion in 2021. Influencer marketing agencies are taking advantage of trends by helping facilitate collaborations between brands and influencers to connect audiences with their products and/or services.
Read More: How to Be an Influencer.
What are Influencer Marketing Agencies?
Influencer marketing agencies work with brands and influencers to run influencer campaigns mostly through social media. The influencer marketing agency uses social media influencers who come with their own sizeable following, creative style, and a captivated audience to help create strong connections with brands and companies by developing and personalizing campaigns.
Read More: What’s an Influencer.
Why You Should Use an Influencer Agency for Your Business
We live in an age where customers are looking toward social proof for their purchase decision-making. In an ever more connected world through Tiktok, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook influencers command a high level of following offering some unique customer acquisition for businesses and brands through influencer marketing campaigns. Influencer marketing companies can help boost your marketing strategy by creating unique interactions and engagements with customers. Benefits of working with an influencer marketing agency include:
Small Business Deals
- Help you ease into influencer marketing easily: An influencer agency can help you by taking a lot of the guesswork out of the influencer marketing process. It can set up a strategy and identify core campaign goals by vetting influencers for you, while handling most of the heavy lifting that includes building, running campaigns, and working with each influencer.
- Offer valuable insights: The greatest thing about digital marketing is that you get access to lots of insights into how audiences react to your campaign. Besides running campaigns, an agency can offer insights on how people relate to the brand, where customer pain points exist, and how you stack against the competition.
- Generate leads: An influencer marketing company comes with its own influencer network and can help with lead generation by increasing interest among potential customers. Influencers can offer you a unique opportunity to reach your target audience.
- Drive traffic to your website/ online store: Through social media influencers you can use product placements, influencer endorsements, and call to action to drive traffic to your website or your online store by encouraging click-throughs.
Assessing Top Influencer Marketing Agencies for Your Business
Selecting the right influencer marketing agency is a crucial decision. To guide you in this process, we’ve identified key factors to evaluate, each with a scale of importance from 1 (less critical) to 5 (most critical). Here are the key criteria we considered when compiling the following list.
- Agency’s Track Record and Reputation: Assess the agency’s history of successful campaigns and its reputation in the industry.
- Importance Scale: 5/5
- Quality and Relevance of Their Network: Examine the quality and relevance of influencers in their network to your target audience and industry.
- Importance Scale: 5/5
- Strategy and Creativity: Consider the agency’s ability to devise creative and effective strategies tailored to your brand’s needs.
- Importance Scale: 4/5
- Data-Driven Approach: An agency that uses data analytics to inform strategies and measure campaign effectiveness is vital.
- Importance Scale: 5/5
- Transparency and Communication: Evaluate how transparent the agency is about its processes, pricing, and communication with clients.
- Importance Scale: 4/5
- ROI and Performance Metrics: Look at the agency’s track record in delivering measurable results and ROI for its clients.
- Importance Scale: 5/5
- Compliance and Ethical Standards: Ensure the agency adheres to legal and ethical standards, especially in influencer disclosures and data privacy.
- Importance Scale: 5/5
- Cost Effectiveness: Consider the cost of the agency’s services against the potential return and value they bring to your business.
- Importance Scale: 4/5
- Adaptability to Trends: The agency should be adaptable to changing trends and capable of updating strategies accordingly.
- Importance Scale: 3/5
- Client Support and After-Service: Good client support during and after campaigns is essential for a successful ongoing partnership.
- Importance Scale: 4/5
Top Influencer Agencies in 2022
Below are some of the top global influencer marketing agencies that can help you with your influencer marketing needs:
1. The Influencer Marketing Factory
The Influencer Marketing Factory is a leading influencer marketing agency. It is a full-service influencer marketing agency and is considered among the leading influencer marketing agencies. Its influencer marketing services include helping clients understand their Key Performance Indicators (KPI), identifying the right influencers, working on the campaign narrative and storytelling, and managing the execution, and finalizing of campaigns with tracking and in-depth reporting. The Influencer Marketing Factory agency lists Google, Amazon, Facebook, Dunkin’ among many of its clients.
2. Pulse Advertising
Pulse Advertising is a global influencer marketing agency that helps brands and businesses to win and retain customers through influencer and social media marketing. Its solutions include social media strategy, creative storytelling, influence marketing, paid social media advertising, social media management, and more.
3. August United
August United helps brands vet influencers by using IBM Watson and Google AI to pull psychographic influencer data. Its influencer marketing solutions include campaign strategy, activation, network, content creation, real-time data tracking, and more. Some of its clients include Microsoft, Persil, PetSmart, Kroger, and others.
Obviously is a leading influencer marketing and creative agency that offers complete influencer solutions to its clients. Its services include strategy, influencer management, content creation, paid amplification, and reporting. It also offers a client dashboard where clients can get updates in real-time at every stage of a campaign. Obviously lists Lyft, Converse, and bumble among its many clients.
impact.com is a partnership management platform that works on affiliate marketing, influencer marketing, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. Through its proprietary analytics platform, Activate, it helps businesses and brands to build authentic, enduring, and rewarding relationships with both creatives and consumers. Tinder, reebok, Olay, and H&M are among its clients.
Americanoize is an influencer marketing agency that offers end-to-end influencer marketing services. It helps brands in designing customized strategies, vet influencers, runs influencer marketing campaigns, and even offers insights and metrics. In addition, it helps brands in achieving their goals, such as traffic, conversions, engagement, awareness, and sales.
NeoReach is a full-service influencer marketing agency that takes a data-driven approach to integrated campaign strategy, creator selection, management, and paid amplification. It specializes in campaign strategy; creative brief development; influencer sourcing and scheduling; content licensing and compliance; reporting and insights; paid social amplification; experiential activations and more.
HireInfluence influencer agency’s services range from campaign ideation and creative concepts to hands-on influencer sourcing/casting/management. Among its solution on offer include experiential ideation and fulfillment; creative talent sourcing and placement; strategic campaigns content amplification; on-site brand promo and events; paid media management solutions and more.
Intellifluence is an influencer marketing platform that helps brands and influencers collaborate. It offers an all-in-one solution that incorporates influencer discovery, payments, and messaging tools. In addition, it has more than 9,000 influencers across multiple social media platforms ranging from Blogs to YouTube and more.
GRIN is an all-in-one creator management platform helping e-commerce companies build more valuable brands through the power of creator partnerships. It helps brands to discover and recruit influencers; nurture relationships; report, analyze and refine campaigns.
Fanbytes helps brands connect with Gen Z creators and run global influencer campaigns. They offer a solution where clients can approve influencers and content from one central dashboard. It also offers clients actionable metrics that include clicks, installs, and branded engagement.
12. Viral Nation
Viral Nation helps offer businesses with their influencer campaigns through paid boosting, whitelisting, retargeting, experiential, and more. Its services include global activations; research and strategy; talent discovery and management; content creation; Ambassador programs; reporting and analytics; localization and more.
Moburst helps businesses with their influencer campaign planning and strategy. Among the solutions, it offers to include influencer research and recruitment; creative content production; influencer monitoring; analytics and reporting; campaign optimization; mobile marketing and more.
Ubiquitous is a full-service influencer marketing agency that offers solutions to clients through creator-led organic content. It uses predictive analytics and machine learning in addition to influencer sourcing and contracting complete creative services for influencer campaign strategy, and more.
15. Influence Nation
Influence Nation is a full-service influencer marketing company. It touts itself as having more than 3,000 Influencers across all consumer verticals and social platforms ready to create original, high-quality, appealing content to drive engagement for brands in a relevant way with their target audience. The solutions on offer include brand storytelling, content syndication/amplification, consumer product reviews, marketing research, and consumer insights. It also provides clients with measurement metrics that include: clicks, page views, video views, reach, impressions, follows, entries, comments, search results, hashtag usage, and more.
Socialfly is a full-service social media marketing agency that specializes in full campaign strategy and management. Its influencer marketing services offer paid partnerships, Ambassador programs, whitelisting, gifting and product seeding, giveaways, contests, influencer events, and more. Its clients include CONAIR, Discovery, BASF, Girl Scouts, Slim-Fast, and others.
17. Kairos Media
Kairos Media is a full-service agency that delivers creative strategies and execution for brands. It handles influencer sourcing, influencer relationships, creating content, executes strategic campaigns, performance reporting, paid media, and more. Its team also does social and digital planning, media buying, and audience analytics with its proprietary software, Kairos Insights.
18. inBeat Agency
inBeat Agency is an influencer marketing agency that specializes in micro-influencer campaigns. They offer creative and innovative, data-driven campaigns to generate leads and sales for Direct to Customer (DTC) brands. Its popular clients include 7-Eleven, Nordstrom, New Balance, Disney, and others.
19. Get Hyped
Get Hyped is a marketing agency that specializes in social media marketing solutions for clients ranging from small firms to large businesses. Its influencer marketing solutions include raising brand awareness, driving website and store traffic, content production, building brand loyalty, and more.
Openinfluence is an influencer agency that offers solutions for brands to connect with consumers through content. Its services include strategy development, creator discovery, campaign management, content syndication, analysis, and reporting.
21. IMA Agency
IMA Agency is a digital influencer marketing agency. It offers its clients a range of solutions that include influencer, search, talent relations, contracting, production, onsite event management, paid socials, reporting, and analytics.
#paid is an influencer marketing agency that offers matching services with creators. Its platform enables users to collaborate with content creators and publish posts to reach the targeted audience. Users can also collaborate with influencers on various pitches and pre-approve content on a unified interface where teams can approve and schedule posts and share feedback with creators.
Audiencly helps to connect companies of all types and sizes with influencers and content creators around the world. It offers all-around management for influencers and supports companies in developing marketing strategies. Its influencer management process includes sponsoring, channel management, creative, event management, and product distribution.
Sugarfree offers creative influencer marketing campaigns that are data-driven. and that gets to the heart and soul of your brand story. Its services include content creation, strategy direction, influencer recruitment, contracting, and reporting. Sugarfree employs a diverse group of marketing professionals, social media gurus, talented creators, and data analytics.
25. Social Studies
Social Studies helps connect businesses with influencers through implementing creative marketing strategies to expand brands’ voices. Its services include research and strategy; paid media strategy and execution; talent management; campaign optimization; reporting and more.
Carusele is an influencer agency that provides both full-service program management, in addition, to support services for in-house teams. It touts of its capability to track, test, and score in real-time each the content they produce. It also provides users with the Content Performance Index, an algorithmic ranking of the performance of all the client’s content. In addition, with iStack, automates the ranking of influencer performance in every campaign.
How to Choose an Influencer Agency for Your Business
An influencer marketing agency helps you by doing the heavy lifting that requires in selecting the best influencer that is a right fit for your brand some tips you can use to choose an influencer marketing agency include:
- Check their pricing: Before signing with an influencer marketing agency make sure that the fees for the services don’t break the bank. There are agencies that offer robust features and charge hefty fees, chose one that offers the best services at the right price.
- Find out who they work with: when out shopping for an influencer marketing agency make sure to check the agency’s track record. Look at what kind of campaigns they are great at, whether they align with your needs, see whether their specialties lie in your industry, and the number of years of experience they have.
- To evaluate an agency’s efficiency: check to see the features and services on offer are those that you require, who their clients are, what their testimonials say about them, and who are the influencers that work with them.
- Offer consistent reporting and analytics: your influencer marketing agency should help provide you with detailed reports throughout the campaign to show what’s working and what’s not. They should come with metrics like reach, impressions, clicks, and conversions to boost lead generation and sales. These insights will help you make informed decisions for future campaigns.
|Pricing||Consider agency fees in relation to offered services. Opt for quality services at a reasonable price.|
|Track Record||Examine the agency's past campaigns, specialties, and industry alignment. Years of experience are vital.|
|Efficiency||Ensure the agency's offerings match your needs. Look at their client list, testimonials, and influencers.|
|Reporting & Analytics||Prioritize agencies providing detailed campaign reports with metrics like reach, impressions, and clicks.|
What is the best influencer marketing agency in 2022?
The Influencer Marketing Factory is considered among the top influencer marketing agency offering its services across several industries that include retail, e-commerce, consumer products, hospitality and leisure, and others. It helps brands connect with customers by offering targeting and micro-influencer campaigns over several platforms that include TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, and more.
How much does it cost to hire an influencer marketing agency?
On average, influencer marketing agency prices range from $1000 to $18,000 per month. Prices are determined by the number of services being offered such as analytics, production, vetting, contracting, web development, running campaigns, social media marketing, payments being made to influencers, and others.
How many influencer marketing agencies are there?
In 2020, there were 1,360 influencer marketing agencies and platforms worldwide which is over seven times the number reported in 2015. As more businesses and brands look towards influencer marketing to further leverage their products and services the number of influencer marketing agencies is expected to continue growing.
Image: Image: Envato Elements
More in: Online Marketing