Enter to win a printer, model MFC-J5620DW, with a total value up to $199.99 – prize sponsor is Brother International Corporation (“Brother”)
How to Enter:
Submit a business tip of up to 100 words, about how to use visuals (images and designs) in content or marketing collateral, between February 11, 2015 through February 25, 2015.
To enter, submit your entry at https://smallbiztrends.com/marketing-ebook.
- Entries submitted from entrants located in the continental United States, will be entered in a random drawing. One random entry will be chosen by Small Business Trends to receive a MFC-J5620DW Business Smart™ Plus Inkjet printer valued at $199.99.
- The winner of the printer will be chosen no later than March 31, 2015.
- The winner of the printer will be notified by the e-mail they provide on their Entry.
Terms & Conditions for the Printer Drawing:
- No Purchase Necessary. Making a purchase will not affect the odds of winning.
- Only legal residents of the Continental United States 18 years of age and older will be eligible to be entered into the random drawing for the printer.
- Employees of Brother and Small Business Trends LLC and their subsidiaries, affiliates, dealers and agents, and members of their immediate families are not eligible to win.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Brother website and/or Small Business Trends is the entrant’s responsibility, and is dependent on the Internet Service Provider used by the participant. By their participation, all participants agree to be bound by and comply with these Official Contest Rules, including these conditions of participation, and to waive any right to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages. Small Business Trends LLC and its agents are not responsible for any delays or damage to a submission of any kind, which may affect any participant’s ability to participate in the Contest. Small Business Trends reserves the rights to change, replace or terminate this Contest or the prize without notice, subject to applicable laws and these Official Contest Rules. All determinations made by Small Business Trends are final, irrevocable, and binding. Any winner who fails to comply with these Official Contest Rules, or is otherwise ineligible, may be disqualified and a substitute winner may be selected. This Contest is void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree to have their entries appear on the SmallBizTrends.com and the www.brother.com websites.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees: (a) to the use of his/her name and likeness by Brother and Small Business Trends in any promotional displays or activities without any additional compensation; (b) to be responsible for any and all taxes incurred; and (c) to hold Brother and its agents, affiliates and subsidiaries harmless from all claims, and further to release the same from any and all liability for injuries and damages sustained as a result of the prize or the winner’s participation in the drawing.
- The Administrator of this Contest is Small Business Trends LLC, 3593 Medina Rd. #160 Medina, Ohio 44256. The Prize Sponsor is Brother International Corporation, 200 Crossing Boulevard, Bridgewater, NJ 08807.
- Small Business Trends reserves the right to request a prize winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Winners must respond to Small Business Trends within seven (7) days of notification and must provide an address where the prize is to be delivered. If the winner cannot be reached, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected. The prize will be shipped to the winner at the address specified by winner upon time of notification.
- Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Small Business Trends. Prize winner may be required to sign, have notarized and return to Small Business Trends an affidavit of eligibility/release of liability, federal and state tax release, and where legal, a publicity release, within fourteen (14) days of issuance of notification. Failure to complete and return documents in the time noted, or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, will result in entrant being disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected and notified. The Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
- In the event that any of the prizes becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the control of Brother or Small Business Trends, then Small Business Trends reserves the right to provide a similar product of the same or greater value as the original prize.
- The total aggregate value of the prize is valued at $199.99. The prize cannot be transferred.
- For the winner’s name, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Small Business Trends, Brother International Corporation eBook Contest, 3593 Medina Rd. #160 Medina, Ohio 44256.