Tailor Brands is a true DIY logo design tool with the addition of a social media post creator and scheduler. The technology has come a long way over the last few years where you could only purchase your logo designs.
Today, Tailor Brands recognizes that your brand is more than a logo and that small business owners require assistance in applying their logo design to their website, marketing materials, and social media posts.
Top 3 Tailor Brand Features
- Interactive logo design choices. The Tailor Brand website takes you through a simple “Do you like this or that” process to design a customized logo. In many ways, this is a similar exchange you might have with a real-life designer.
- Integrated branding assets. Once you have a logo design, you can easily move on to integrating the logo design into all of your marketing assets such as a website, social media posts, presentations, business cards, and marketing materials.
- Analytics and tracking. The next step is to see what works best with your audience and Tailor Brands’ analytics feature will help you “tailor” your social media posts to hone in on what resonates most with your audience.
Tailor Brands Disadvantages
- Copyrights and trademarks. You can use your purchased logo for any commercial or non-commercial use without additional permission. If, however, you are looking to place a trademark on your design, Tailor Brands recommends that you consult an attorney familiar with the laws in your state or country.
- No professional design guidance. Remember the old saying “Garbage in, garbage out.” Tailor Brands can only work with the information you give them. Aside from the blog content and the artificial intelligence of the platform, you are responsible for the logo you get.
- Subscription pricing. Tailor Brands has moved away from a one-off logo design pricing model and into a subscription pricing model. The monthly subscription pays for the storage of all of your logo files. You can cancel at any time and retain the rights to your design, but you’ll be unable to create or download anything from a canceled account.
Tailor Brands Is Best For
- Startup businesses. Tailor Brands offers an affordable branding jump-start to startup businesses who want a consistent and integrated brand presence in their marketing at an affordable price.
- Brand extensions. If you’re an existing business who is looking to launch a new product or service quickly and easily.
- Events. If you’re running or launching a branded event, Tailor brands is a great way to create a logo and social media assets and track analytics.